September 15, 2016

AIP Mustard

MUSTARD! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I sure can't! I am SUCH a condiment person! My family even calls me "The Condiment Queen"! Ever since going on the AIP I have been hurting for some sauce. Sauce that doesn't need expensive/hard to find ingredients. So I walked into the kitchen on a mission for some mustard. My burger would NOT be bland tonight! You can make this in about 5 minutes too (no waiting for it to chill or to boil) so that is a bonus! However, it does melt. So beware! I love it slathered on some biscuits but just be careful that it doesn't start running down your hand! A tasty problem to have!






AIP Mustard


  • 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric
  • 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
  • Pinch of Salt
  1. Place all of the ingredients in a container with steep sides and pull out your hand mixer.
  1. Whip the concoction until it is nicely creamy and combined.
  1. For OPTIMAL eating, use immediately or you can put it in the fridge (beware, it hardens in the fridge). 
  1. Enjoy on anything and everything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment