Easy to make, yummy to eat, the perfect snack!
- 2 fresh Coconuts (husked)
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil (bacon grease is also a superb alternative!!)
- Salt (to taste)
- Chop coconut into tiny cubes
- Put a cast iron skillet over medium heat, and add oil.
- Toss the coconut into the pan and stir occasionally for around 30 minutes until nicely toasted.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste and dish it out!
- Revel in the fact that you now get to enjoy delicious coconut popcorn!
Note: we usually put in about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of salt