June 27, 2017

EVEN MORE Exciting News!

As some of you know, The Paleo Mom (Dr. Sarah Ballantyne) has recently come out with an incredible collagen veggie blend that combines 11 different fruits and veggies with gut-healing collagen to create a healthy protein powder that stirs into water to create an incredibly healthy smoothie! It is GREAT for a quick meal on the go, or adding to recipes to add some sneaky veggies!

In April, The Paleo Mom announced a recipe contest! Anyone and everyone was allowed to participate and the goal was to create a unique/fun recipe using this new protein powder! 

So, I got to work! After countless failed batches of several different ideas, I perfected THREE recipes to be submitted! I was so excited! As the deadline for submissions came (June 1st), mom helped me with some awesome photos and I wrote up the recipes!

Fast forward to yesterday, and the finalists were chosen! 

As I scrolled through The Paleo Mom's announcement, I realized that I recognized one of the finalist's pictures...It was a picture of MY RECIPE! 

I squealed and did a happy dance!! I could hardly believe it!! 






GUYS, CAN YOU even believe that I am a finalist??!!? I am so happy!! 

Call to action: So, I am asking anyone who sets eyes on this post, to please click the link below and vote for my recipe! The top 4 recipes with the most votes will receive SIX tubs of Dr. Sarah Ballentyne's Collagen Veggie Blend!! This would be a humungous blessing for my family, and would help us stay healthy and strong! 


To vote, just comment your favorite recipe!


For example: "Wow! Kaley's crackers look SO good! I vote #2!"

(Of course not word for word, just make sure to mention recipe #2.... you get the gist 😉 )


No comments:

Post a Comment