July 13, 2016

Our Callings

God is calling. We must answer. It is terrifying! What will he call ME to do?! What does he have in store for me? Even though it can be scary to think of what I might be called to do today or tomorrow, his plans are better than anything I can imagine. His ways are better than my ways and his thoughts are better than my thoughts. I need to trust in him and take the first leap of faith!
Someday, I want to be able to say that when he called me, I ran. When he asked me, I answered. I want to be a faithful servant that God can ALWAYS count on! I want to be connected to God through an unbreakable relationship! That no worldly force can break. I know it won't be easy. I know I will mess up. But God is a loving God and I will try my best to be the person I am called to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment